Today we just came back from Suzhou for a trip. It was not a long trip after all. We just stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. We went from Ningbo to Suzhou on Friday afternoon.
Day 1 (Friday)
We just reached Suzhou on the evening because we took afternoon bus from Ningbo. After we checked-in to the hotel. We went for a walk around hotel area. It was nice area because it was more likely like street market after all. We were so excited about tomorrow. After we went for a walk, we went back to hotel and played new game that my friend has brought. It was a truth or dare card game. The rule was very simple although I did not know the writing because it was all in Chinese (汉字). We just needed to take one of the command card. Each command card could command you to take nothing, truth, dare, or both of them. It was very funny and scary game after all.
Day 2 (Saturday)
Morning - Tiger Hill 虎丘
We went to Tiger Hill which was the no. 1 sightseeing in Suzhou. It was worth to see after all. Ticket price was at CNY30. Inside Tiger Hill was a large area of garden. Moreover there was a Pagoda inside but we could not enter it. We took a lot of photos inside Tiger Hill which I uploaded to Facebook. Inside also had bamboo forest. Last but not least, we decide to make a group of two to see which one of us came to the exit gate earlier. So I with 3 of my friends went to other road which also lead to exit gate. After around 10 minutes walk, we found scenery that made us want to take photos immediately. It was like small pond. I thought that i was very lucky that we choose this road. Although we came late to the exit gate, we were happy without somebody noticed because we had other experience that my other friends did not have.
Afternoon - Calm Garden
We went to Calm Garden right after we finished see Tiger Hill. The entrance ticket fee was CNY50. The ticket price was included tour inside the garden, one way boat, and drink at tea house. Inside also got small temple and kind of museum. We also had a chance to ride a canoe (not a boat that I mentioned earlier :p). Having experience to ride a canoe was like peaceful feeling.
Suzhou River Sightseeing
Later after we finished at Calm Garden, we going to one of the district in Suzhou. It should be Shilu Pedestrian Street. We took a rest and waited for a boat to see Suzhou Sightseeing because the boat started at 6.30 PM. Not much talking about this :p
Our Sweet Escape - Secret Night Adventure
After all of my friends got tired because of the one day adventure, they choose stay at hotel. But we (I with 2 of my friends) decided to explore more on Suzhou. We decided going to Ping Jiang Lu 平江路 . First time we went there through a road which I didn't see any people there. But after a long way walk, we finally see there was a lively road. Finally found it! It was quiet a long walk before we reached there. Ping Jiang Lu was awesome. There were bar here and there. I really couldn't explain it. It just awesome. In the middle of our walk, we decided to ask a guy to take photos of us. That time I used Twilight Mode on my camera. When using Twilight Mode you can't even shake a bit when you take the photo. It was very funny story on the Ping Jiang Lu. The guy we met never took photo of us properly and he was so curious how come he didn't get it right. After around 10 photos we decided not to use Twilight Mode although the photos was dark. We finally told that guy : "that's ok, thank you" (in Chinese). Later we moving on to other side of the street and decided to take a photo in front of trees. Surprisingly, that guy we met before also in his way going to somewhere. My friends already afraid and said to me that maybe he stalking us. But I told my friends that don't think too much. Later on that guy told us if we wanted to take a photos, he could help us again. It is so embarrassing and happy because that guy wanted to take photos of us again :) Right now maybe his curiosity was gone and he was happy :))
Day 3 (Sunday)
North Temple Pagoda
Waked up in the morning, we decided to go to North Temple Pagoda. The entrance ticket was cheap, it costs only CNY15. Inside there were a lot of temple to pray, pavilion, garden, and 1 big Pagoda. We were so lucky that the entrance ticket was so cheap because inside the area was so beautiful and natural. Although we spend more to pray on the temple, I just happy because it was I want.
Suzhou Museum
After finished visiting temple, we went to Suzhou Museum. The entrance ticket cost 0. Hell yeah! It's absolutely free. Although I wasn't really interested on history but I give it a try. I just accompany my friends :D
After we finished Suzhou Museum, we went back to hotel to pickup our stuff. We rest at the hotel lobby for about 45 minutes before we went to Suzhou Bus Station. After we arrive at Bus Station we waited for the bus to come. It was great short trip after all. I wish that we have more time...
No comments:
Post a Comment