Sunday, June 3, 2012

深深爱过你

It's has been almost 5 months in China. I have learned a lot of things from my new friends. Unlike my previous environment in Singapore, here I met different people and different personalities. There is someone that inspired me the most and probably she also change my lifestyle. She kinda mature person for people in my age and that's why I like her personalities. Added to my glossary.
 
  So right now I will write one of the lyric song from Jacky Xue 薛之谦. It's very nice song and very touching.I will provide the translation as best as I can.
 
  专辑;深深爱过你
  深深爱过你 lyric

    你记得我吗年幼的我啊
  Nǐ jìde wǒ ma nián yòu de wǒ a
  Do you remember young me?
 
    在月亮底下拉着你说话
  Zài yuèliàng dǐxia lāzhe nǐ shuōhuà
  Under the moon, pull me while talk to me
 
    我们光着脚丫荡在桥底下
  Wǒmen guāngzhe jiǎo yā dàng zài qiáo dǐxia
  We are barefoot move under the bridge
 
    看我们种的小树一天天长大
  Kàn wǒmen zhǒng de xiǎo shù yītiān tiāncháng dà
  See our kind of trees grew up
 
    我说的情话幽幽的情话
  Wǒ shuō de qínghuà yōuyōu de qínghuà
  I said the word of love, sadly word of love
 
    比时间还长陪着你长大
  Bǐ shíjiān hái zhǎng péizhe nǐ zhǎng dà
  Accompany long time and you grew up
 
    你说你想去外面世界走走
  Nǐ shuō nǐ xiǎng qù wàimiàn shìjiè zǒu zǒu
  You say you want to go to outside world to walk
 
    我没让你听见在你离开的时候
  Wǒ méi ràng nǐ tīngjiàn zài nǐ líkāi de shíhou
  I didn't hear you when you leave
 
    请记得我曾深深的爱过你
  Qǐng jìde wǒ céng shēn shēn de àiguò nǐ
  Please remember that I deeply loved you
 
    曾深信不移
  Céng shēnxìn bù yí
  Once deep letter not moving
 
    就算有风就算有雨
  Jiùsuàn yǒu fēng jiùsuàn yǒu yǔ
  Even there is wind, even there is rain
 
    就算他们都不同意
  Jiùsuàn tāmen dōu bù tóngyì
  Even they don't agree
 
    请记得我会深深的爱着你
  Qǐng jìde wǒ huì shēn shēn de àizhe nǐ
  Please remember that I am deeply in love with you
 
    不是说说而已
  Bùshì shuō shuō éryǐ
  Not just word
 
    请相信我们最后会在一起
  Qǐng xiāngxìn wǒmen zuìhòu huì zài yīqǐ
  Please believe that we will finally together


No comments:

Post a Comment